- Click the Login button and easily connect with your Spotify credentials.
2. TRACK SELECTION
- Select "Track Selection". This is where you choose your priority tracks, which you want to push on playlists from our curators' pool. You can add to the list by clicking "add track".
3. PLAYLIST OWNERS
- Move on to the "Playlist Owner" tab.
- Explore the collection of playlist owners. Once you’ve chosen a suitable exchange partner click the "Send new request" button on the right hand side of your screen.
4. EXCHANGE REQUEST
- The exchange request window will pop up. Write a short note sending a quick message or stating briefly why you want that particular song to complement the exchange partners' playlist.
- Pick a song from your previously compiled "Track Selection".
- Next, choose a song from your exchange partner's "Track Selection" by clicking the plus symbol next to each track.
- Now pick the playlist that will feature your exchange partners' track.
- Final step is an overview on the request you’ve just compiled. If you are content with all parameters proceed by clicking "Send Request". A request email will be sent to the partner.
- If you click on "Exchanges" you can see all your pending and active requests.
- Once your exchange partner has accepted your request you will see the status change from "Not Added / Not active on any playlist" to added/active on "XYZ". That way you'll be able monitor exactly how long your track is active and when the exchange is terminated.
- The "Incoming Request" tab. Once you receive a request from our curators' pool you will get a notification and be able to finalize a new exchange in the same manner as shown above.
- This is a list of all your public and active playlists. You can even start a new playlist with the "Create a new playlist" without ever leaving Playlist Exchange.